Ivan Vukomanovic on Kerala Blasters FC fans' welcome| Media Tech

 


Seeing those people put tears in your eyes because I remember later on that day my mother calling me from far away like crying on the phone saying these kinds of things are very important in your life. These moments are priceless. These moments are the moments that stay in your heart for life and these are the moments that you will cheer up with a smile forever.

So, whenever I go somewhere around Kochi I will always hug those people, stay with them seeing whatever because you know I want to be part of that, I want to feel that energy, I want to be part of that so whatever anyone else thinks, I don't care because it gives me goosebumps it gives me a good feeling.

On Kerala Blasters FC’s reserve team’s participation in the Next Gen Cup

The best thing in that situation is that they felt and they saw what it means to play against the teams who are faster in the decision-making, quicker in transitions and all those details that these guys show on the pitch.

And then when you experience all those things and you come back and then in training sessions and in the training process, you push those boys to repeat those things to work on those things because we want to reach that level as well and then as a coaching staff as the players, you push harder, you work harder and this is how you improve.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments